Data Protection Declaration
1. Name and contact details of the processing controllers and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
the controller: SLP Anwaltskanzlei Dr Seier & Lehmkühler GmbH
Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (hereinafter: SLP), Obere Wässere 4, D-72764 Reutlingen,
Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +49 (0)7121 – 38361-0 Fax: +49(0)7121 – 38361-00
SLP’s data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.slp-anwaltskanzlei.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the downloaded file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
The data listed will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate the system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, all you need to do is provide your email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for reasons other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in each case in connection with the specifically used device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically identify that you have already visited us along with the entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, deactivating cookies may result in your being unable to use all the functions on our website.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its detail;
- to immediately request the completion of or the correction of incorrect personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or for the defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller pursuant to Article 20 GDPR;
- to revoke your consent provided to us at any time pursuant to Article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or the registered office of our firm.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com
7. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) system in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. If a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, this is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated according to technological developments.
8. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to modified legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under http://www.slp-anwaltskanzlei.de/data-privacy.html.